In official partnership with Upstream Oil & Gas Awards in an effort to reward and acknowledge the upstream oil and gas pace setters, local and international nominees have been arrayed for the stunning award ceremony.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
We invite all stakeholders and influencers of the upstream oil and gas industry which includes exploration and production firms, national oil companies, pipeline companies, suppliers, national and county government representatives, journalists, local community representatives, legislators and policy makers, engineers, consultants and advisors among students and apprentices in the sector.
USWA20 ANNUAL AWARDS
- The Upstream West Africa Drilling Contractor Award – This award celebrates the achievements of companies or individuals across the upstream oil and gas industry that are using innovative and sustainable solutions to transform their businesses and drive innovation.
- The Upstream West Africa Oilfield Services Award – The most successful, innovative OFS company in the region over the last 12 months, showcasing interesting solutions.
- The Upstream West Africa CEO of the Year Award – This award provides an opportunity to recognize and celebrate CEOs in the upstream oil and gas industry who have demonstrated leadership in their companies and thus has led to the growth of their companies.
- The Upstream West Africa Woman of the Year Award – An outstanding female achiever who has a successful track record and has made a telling contribution to the oil and gas industry.
- The Upstream West Africa Training & Knowledge Award – An initiative that has made a difference in the industry by training the next generation of professionals, or upskilling the existing workforce.
- The Upstream West Africa Operator of the Year Award – This award recognizes an operator that has demonstrated impressive performance, its commitment to employee and environmental safety, while providing economic benefits to the community.
- The Upstream West Africa Local Content Award – This is an award that celebrates local companies that are supplying the upstream operators or international oilfield contractors with good and services. The award seeks to recognize the local firms that are building capacity and putting in place systems in accordance with international oil and gas standards.
- The Upstream West Africa Subsea Technology Award – This is an award that highlights the best in class Subsea Technology that has been used on a project in the offshore & deepwater West Africa.
- The Upstream West Africa National Oil Company Award – This is an award that recognizes a National Oil Company that has demonstrated impressive performance, its commitment to employee and environmental safety, while providing economic benefits to the community.
- The Upstream West Africa Partnership Award – This is an award that recognizes a successful joint venture & partnership which successfully delivered on an Upstream Oil & Gas project in West Africa.
25th November 2019 – 31st January 2020: Call for ALL Nominations Open
15th March 2020: Announcement of the Finalists
17th June 2020: Winners announced at 6th Annual Upstream West Africa Awards 2020 Gala Ceremony